Creating doable habits means making them feel easy to do. This will give you quick wins and generate momentum. Only when you have those habits down, do you increase your efforts. For example:
*Drink 36 oz. of water a day, 5 times a week, then drink 64 of water 5 times a week.
*Do 3 squats every morning, 3 times a week, then do 3 squats 7 time a week.
1. Fill out one doable habit for each box.
2. Write in the dates when you start your month.
3. Keep the tracker out where you can see it every day.
4. Check off the days you complete the habits.
5. At the end of the month, total the times you completed them.
6. Celebrate your progress!